Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Day 3 Looking Back


#resound11 Prompt 03: Virtues

 What personal virtues we discovered in 2011.

What good have you done in 2011? Where do you really shine? What have you done that makes you proud of yourself?

I am a proud lover of ex-orphans! I love my son with my whole heart, as if he came from me, and I am giving him the best that I have, and the best that I can get for him. I am loving him even if he can't love back. Apart from God there is now way to do this, with God making a way there is no way to fail. 

I am a lover of Malachi, who I can't even imagine having been an orphan. It feels like he is the key that opened this grandma's heart. I am proud of how I wholeheartedly love both my grandsons they are the fizz in my heart that just keep the love bubbling out for them and everyone else, they have kind of re-stirred the love that had sunk to the bottom and now its bubbling out all over the place. Kind of hard to contain it!

But being a lover of orphans is easy so is that really something to be proud of myself, not sure about that, but I get to write it down, and be happy that I can.

I have made contact with the people who were robbed in Newberg and have reach out my hand to be their friends, and to help provide their kids with a special Christmas. I am proud of me for having the follow through to do that!

I am proud of me that  in business I remain honest, fair and work with integrity in all situations. Our office is collecting peanut butter for F.I.S.H. I pray for our leaders of our country, I committed to prayer and fasting this year. 

I have not been slothful and lazy but have been a hard honest worker of my life and my business. No slacking for me!

No comments: