Friday, December 9, 2011

December 6th Thelma and Louise


December 6, 2011 Prompt:

Thelma & Louise..

Who is the Thelma to your Louise? Who is your partner in crime? 


In Alaska my Thelma and Louise would have been Lori and Tracey without a doubt. But down here in Oregon for the last 16 years there has been no girl friend to enjoy the everyday events of life with. Feels kind of lonely. Brian is my Thelma, (because I am Beth Louise). He goes along with every hair brained idea I can come up with, he supports me as I jump head long over the cliff into a new project. He is sitting in the get away car waiting as I finish up some new deal I am working on. He is the strong support I need.


But if I look at my daily adventures Edik is the one by my side, my silent partner in crime, is is my accomplice. Safe by my side, watching for any mistake I may make. Tagging along on every misadventure in shopping and real estate. He would absolutely hate to be known as Thelma because anything girly just makes him squeamish! 

1 comment:

Thoughts for the day said...

If you ever want a friend call me... :o)