Monday, January 2, 2012

December 29 Let Go

December 29

What did you let go of in 2011? What was the experience like? How is your life different today? Do you ever regret it?

I let go of Malachi's hand for a moment and it broke my heart, but a simple smile and another hug fixed me right up again.

I let go of hoping for change in Edik and it came in waves, and it has made life more simple, and pleasant.

I let go of being a super busy Realtor, and basked in and enjoyed the freedom it brought. I am holding on tight to the future of retirement. June 6 will be 10 years of Sales, for this none salesman. 

I let go of my obsessive compulsive behavior towards exercise and food. It has brought me 10 additional pounds around my rib cage and to be honest I am not at all pleased with it. I am going to have to let go of my relaxed efforts and grab onto my compulsion again.

The only time I regret letting go of anything is when it results in a loss that breaks my heart.



No comments: