Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28 Five Memories


Prompt 28:

Five Things

Take today to jot down five memories that you would like to never forget about 2011. 


1. February 4th the birth of my grandson Eli. A traumatic, pre-mature birth wrapped with an ambulance ride to St. Vincents. But the day I held him was so wonderful. I had never held any body that small before, he was so fragile and tiny, peering up at me with Peters eyes. I fell in love instantly.


2. Celebrating Malachi's birthday in April. A one year old, so adorable and lovely! 


3. Getting Andy graduated from College, a collective sigh, no more college tuition payments, I say selfishly. But the thrill of him getting a degree in something that he loves and is excited about does my heart good.


4. Being sick, sick, sick and having to delay our trip to Alaska for one stinking day. But the trip to Alaska was spectacular. Being there, with the family and friends and Ambo's wedding! Great fun.


5. Since its the last one I will lump sever things into one number. The exciting news that we are going to have yet another grand baby. Our trip to Sacramento, Ca. to be with our friends and just enjoy being us and being together. 


I celebrate the little things and like to remember them too. I remember every time the family gets together, weather it is building a fence, celebrating a birthday, or playing in the inflatable pool or just sitting and visiting. I remember the holidays, Christmas, New Year and 4th of July at Grama Keysers house. I remember all the little trips we take trying to be apart of our families lives. Life is memorable and good.

No comments: