Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20 Elevator Speech


December 20, 2011 Prompt:

Elevator Speech

If you had 30-90 seconds to describe yourself. 


Hi I am Beth Keyser. I am a Realtor for a Prudential NW Properties a locally owned Real Estate Company. I specialize in residential re-sale and investment property. I have a very successful business that is based on referrals from satisfied clients. Over caring for my clients is what has made me so successful. They enjoy the specialized attention, and detail I spend with them and for them on their transactions. I find great joy in educating and helping the wonderful people I work with.


I enjoy exploring Portland and love to do short walking tours of the different neighborhoods to know it better. I enjoy getting coffee and enjoying the urban experience of Portland. 


My poodles are another enjoyable part of my life, training them and grooming them are two of my favorite things. I think they are one of the smartest breeds around.


I jump into the political arena sometimes, at the local level such as on the Citizen Rate Review Committee for our local water. It has been a good experience to understand the way local government works. I usually give the conservative voice when I share.


I love to help children at all levels, I adopted my son from Russia and I work with children at my churches AWANA program, helping them learn to play and learn about Gods. These are the things that really get me excited.


My family is important to me and I love being with them and have a good balance of my church life, family and work.

1 comment:

Thoughts for the day said...

Good job, not sure what you left out.